1) What is your greatest fear?
Not see my kids growing up.
2) What was your most embarrassing moment?
There are so many ones, it’s too hard to choose. You should ask that to Patrick Beven, he knows some really bad ones and loves to tell how bad they were to anyone who will listen.
3) Property aside, what’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought?
The most expensive that I needed would be my house. As for something that I did not need, probably something my wife bought and I didn’t know about it.
4) What makes you unhappy?
5) What’s the worst thing anyone has ever said to you?
That I was a really bad man and that I will never ever have a women. That was said many times.
6) Who would play you in the film of your life?
I don’t know? It would have to be a really crazy changing guy who is a good husband.
7) Who are your celebrity parents?
I like my parents, but it could be Mike Ho with Cicciolina (the famous Italian porn star who became a politician).
8) What do you most dislike about your appearance?
My broken nose.
9) To who would you most like to say sorry to and why?
To Axi for stealing his waves, ha ha.
10) Which living person do you most despise and why?
Humans… for killing the world.
11) Who are your heroes?
My dad and a couple close friends that helped me to be a surfer.
12) What has been your biggest disappointment?
Not making the World Tour twice in a row.
13) If you could go back in time where would you go?
To my daughter’s last birthday.
14) When was the last time you had sex? How’d it go?
Last night… I am married… no, two nights ago, did I mention I am married?
15) Tell us a joke.
A French guy, a Brazilian and one American was traveling together. When they were in France, the Frenchman said, “We are in France, we must check the Eiffel Tower. They cross the Atlantic and the American said, “We are in America, we must check the State of Liberty. They went down to Brazil and the Brazilian had a big smile and said, “Welcome to Brazil, we must check the time, someone just stole you watch.”
16) Tell us a secret.
I want another kid… number 3!
17) What song would you like played at your funeral.
No song, just leave me in the ocean.
18) Who is the worst person to surf a heat against?
19) What piece of advice would you give your 15-year-old self?
Believe in your dreams.
20) Complete the sentence. If I ruled the world…
There would be less social difference.