TRICKY AWAY FIXTURE AT THE WANKDORF
We got so much righteous stuff in the SE office in Anglet that there's hardly any room for French Ed Archi's sybian...
In order to free up some for room for a man to relax, we wanna give away some of this awesome gear to clever SE.com devotees. Just email your answers to the questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org but don't call us, we'll call you.
1. Today Jonathan Gonzalez beat Aime Toyon in the final of the 5* at Confital. Jony lives in Tenerife, but where is he really from?
2. Losing finalist Toyon had his other semi-decent result this year in Thurso in April. Which Brazilian beefcake beat him at Thurso East in 2011?
3. Bobby's rant from Quik Pro NYC earlier this month was one of the only interesting post-heat interviews in the history of pro surfing. Last year in Peniche, he was interviewed live by an SE staffer on the webcast and said, a) "This is the worst year of my life!" b) "This year has been a lot of fun and I'm stoked to be here!" c) "This is the best year of my life!"
4. September has been mental down here in SW France, bananas. The surf is kinda crowded, but there aren't quite as many frothers as there could be because the 'Eurosurf' comp is taking place. But where?
5. Septembers SE 85 feature Kikas Morais on the cover slicing a gnarly forehand cutty. What sport, not usually associated with the Portugeezers did Kikas's dad represent Portugal at?
6. The ASP women's longboard world title will be awarded in China next month at the SWATCH GIRLS PRO CHINA. Where in the Middle Kingdom will this event take place?
7. The sick southern African left featured in a video on the SE site recently was originally discovered by American surfers using a) Facebook b) Xhamster c) Google Earth