20 QUESTIONS WITH IAN WALSH
An exclusive interview with the Maui charger on sex, funeral songs, Justin Bieber and ruling the world.
1) What scares you the most? Losing a family member.
2) What was your most embarrassing moment? It's only awkward if you make it.
3) Apart from property, what’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought? The house that is on my property.
4) What makes you unhappy? Seeing Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez struggle with their relationship. I just hope those two kids can find love.
5) What’s the worst thing anyone has ever said to you? Surfing is a waste of your time.
6) Who would play you in the film of your life? Arnold Schwarzenegger, if he could hide that accent.
7) Who are your celebrity parents (ie famous mum and dad who look most like you)? Kanye West and Kim Kardashian
8) What do you most dislike about your appearance? The fact it hasn’t caught the eye of the girl from Transformers 3.
9) How do you need to say sorry to and why? Beyonce. Because she got stuck with Jay-Z before she got to meet me.
10) Which living person do you most despise? Jealousy is a weak emotion.
11) Who are your heroes? Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Ironman.
12) What has been your biggest disappointment? Opening this email.
13) If you could go back in time where would you go? Vegas to gamble on every major sporting event I know the outcome of.
14) When was the last time you had sex? How’d it go? Before right now? I’m in the process and she is helping me with this interview (between you and me, I've had better).
15) Tell us a joke. Sex is like poker... if you don’t have a good partner, then you better have a good hand.
16) Tell us a secret. If you say they are snowboards when you check in at the airport, they can’t charge you for surfboards.
17) What song would you like played at your funeral? Hallowed Be Thy Name - Iron Maiden.
18) Who is the worst person to surf a heat against? Mother Nature.
19) What piece of advice would you give your 15-year-old self? Buy all the stock you can in Apple and beat Mark Zuckerberg to the punch for Facebook.
20) Complete the sentence. If I ruled the world... I would still live on Maui.