Surf Europe October 2006 - Travel Special
On the cover: As the Indonesian sun rises from behind a steaming jungle, Simon Young puckers up to the pleasant curvature of a morning lip at Thunders. Photo by Timo
In this issue…
- Miky, Jeremy, Michel Bourez & Sancho explore New Caledonia.
- Meet the Weapon. The Nathan Phillips Interview.
- Searching for old favourites in mainland Mexico with Pablo Gutierrez.
- Full coverage from the 2006 O’Neill Tahiti Mission.
- The Making of Sipping Jetstreams. An interview with Taylor Steele and D Hump.
PLUS… Frigid pits in the Scottish Highlands, The Art of Couch Surfing, Eurojems: Portugal’s Supertubos, Savalli’s Tahiti Quiver, Talent: Cornwall’s Reubyn Ash & France’s Romain Lauhle, Going over the falls on the biggest wave ever ridden at Teahupoo with Larry Haynes, The Best with Patrick Beven, plus all the latest News, Gear, Booty plus a free Diverse Surfboard to be won!