Surf Europe May 2006
On the Cover: Hawaii’s Tamayo Perry, shot full of holes at the Pipeline. Photo by Scott Aichner.
In this issue…
- Jack of all Trades, Master of Fun. Simon Marchand Interview.
- Where’s Jimmy? Behind the Scenes of Slater’s 7th with Steve Sherman.
- Heavy Water Water Photog. Inside the office of Scott Aichner.
- The Insatiable Batman. Ozzie Wright & D Hump in Cuba.
- - Malik Joyeux. A tribute to a waterman by Tim McKenna.
PLUS! Eurojems: Scotland’s Thurso East, Battle of the Photogs; Dimulle vs Kenworthy, Turn Retro Sexual with Rasta, How to take better surf snaps, The Best with Marlon Lipke, Band Interview with The Plague, Talent: Frederico Morais and Norman Landa, plus News, Gear, Booty and a free surfboard to be won!