Surf Europe July 2006
On the Cover: Benjamin Sanchis, French Polynesia. Photo by Alex Laurel
In this issue…
- The Justin Mujica Interview.
- School’s out! Euro Summer surf in SW France, NW Spain, Cornwall and Ireland on a budget.
- Ericiera. SE’s Alex Laurel hitches up his jetski to shoot Tiago, Ruben, Jose and pals taking apart cranking Coxos.
- Walk Like an Egyptian. Losness, Gray and Nicol score rip-able peaks in Egypt with D Hump and the Sipping Jets crew.
- Decent Exposure. 10 pages of the finest SE gallery shots.
PLUS! Talent: Italy’s Emi Cataldi & Bali’s Bol, Eurojems: Safi - the jewel in Morocco’s wavey crown, Gabe Davies’ All Season Quiver, Surf Tip: Controlled tube pumping with Rebrix, the Truth About Claiming, plus News, Gear, Booty and a free surfboard to be won!