6. Eat breakfast, even if you're knackered & hungover you'll feel better with food in your guts. Alternatively, go one step further, force yourself to have an early breakfast & then schedule in another nap before climbing back in the van and hitting the road. This works a treat.
7. After the show, members of the public will want to hang out with you. You can get tasers and pepper spray online to deal with them. If your taser and pepper spray get confiscated by the filth, or at customs, you can pick up flick knives for around 15 euros from most French corner shops.
8. Remember, every gig is the first time someone in the audience has seen you play. Even if you're tired or stressed from travelling, man up, get on stage and HAVE IT!
9. Sleep when you can. Just closing your eyes for 20 minutes in the van can make all the difference. Turn your phone on aeroplane mode and catch a few much needed zzzzzz’s.
10. What goes on tour stays on tour.