Today is stormy and wet in SW France, there are a few turkeys shredding in Capb jetty closeouts, mostly Dutch and Austrian, but most people are wisely staying in, drinking tea and watching porn.
Hawaii's D Payne on his way to losing yesterday morn, before the devil wind raped the lineup. Foto: Timo
You like the Quiksilver Pro France, right? But do you love it? Do you actually want to marry it? How bad? The only way to really find out is to answer our irie Friday SLOW AM FARCE quiz. The best answers will win some 2011 QPF stuff like the signed poster by all the Top32 rippas and QPF2011 t-shirts and ting. answers: firstname.lastname@example.org
SLOW AM FARCE
1. They are calling this the 10th anniversary, but is it really? And if not, why not?
2. Which Brazilian madman won the first ever QPF, in 2002...?
3. How many times has Kelly Slate won here?
4. T or F: There is a scaffold set up down at St Jean de Luz every year but ne'er a heat has been contesteth there.
5. Patrick Bev made the semis a few years back at Bourdaines. But which year?
6. What is the name of that bird from Ireland that will be singing at the Central wearing Roxy?
7. T or F: There were plans to charge entry like at Bells but they were scrapped after the threat of strike action from the politically powerful local panini and ding repair workers unions.
8. Who do best this year's comp: a) Mimi Floz b) Ramzi B c) Bede d) JayDub