Surf Maroc is hiring
Surf Maroc, Morocco's leading Surf Travel Company are looking for capable, enthusiastic, sociable people to join their team in Taghazout, Morocco. www.surfmaroc.co.uk
We are looking for, enthusiastic, friendly and sociable people who are also organised, committed, reliable, composed, hard working team players and good at managing people with a professional outlook on hospitality. Being a surfer or very interested in surfing is essential. A good grasp of French is very useful for the position of host and essential for the logistics manager role. A driving license is essential. These are demanding positions but highly rewarding in terms of both the nature of the work and the lifestyle that goes with it. Increased financial rewards are available to those who can commit for longer periods of time and are dedicated to doing a great job. A work hard play hard environment suitable for those who have energy and enthusiasm. Holiday makers and those wanting an easy ride need not apply.
Organising the transfers, surfing, car hire and surf hire centre needs and demands for all of our locations ( max 100 guests).
1) Surfing: Meticulous planning of daily surfing plans, client transport and activities. Balancing of surf abilities, vehicle capacities , surf conditions and management of surf team of 8 guides and instructors.
2) Management of surf equipment hire centre ( 70+ boards and 100+ wetsuits )
3) Management of fleet of 15 vehicles used for transport and hire.
4) Administration and accounting of all of the above.
5) Planning and booking and managing all transfers: FRENCH or ARABIC ESSENTIAL.
MANAGER & HOST OF VILLA:
A 9 bedroom villa, located on the beach just out of Taghazout Village, providing amazing surfing holidays year round.
2) Responsible for general villa maintenance and management of its cleaning an catering staff
3) Client Arrivals
4) Socialising with the guests each evening, having dinner together, making sure the wellbeing of all the guests and atmosphere is great & everyone is happy!
5) Client Departures
Surf Maroc provides:
Accommodation: your own bedroom in a shared staff apartment
Flights from Europe
A very good local wage with possible bonuses
Use of hire centre
The opportunity of a lifetime.
Please send a CV and photo on application via www.gumtree.com/london/87/74912187.html.