ALMOST 20 QUESTIONS: WITH REUBYN ASH
"A few years back when a guy was telling me that what I do is useless and that I should quit what I'm doing."
The UK flyer talks us through holding hands, being told to quit surfing and The Wiggles.
1) What is your greatest fear?
That the sea dries up.
2) What was your most embarrassing moment?
I don't really know. I try not get myself in too many embarrassing situations.
3) Property aside, what’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought?
Cars. There pretty expensive to keep.
4) What makes you unhappy?
Rainy, windy and winter days.
5) What’s the worst thing anyone has ever said to you?
A few years back when a guy was telling me that what I do is useless and that I should quit what I'm doing. A top guy that one.
6) Who would play you in the film of your life?
I would have to say I don't know, I guess myself is a good answer.
7) Which living person do you most despise and why?
I don't really have that much hate for anyone really.
8) Who are your heroes?
9) What has been your biggest disappointment?
Missing pumping swells.
10) If you could go back in time where would you go?
To the start of time to see how the world started.
11) When was the last time you had sex? How’d it go?
I held hands with a girl once.
12) Tell us a joke.
Why did the orange stop rolling? Because it had ran out of juice.
13) Tell us a secret.
14) What song would you like played at your funeral?
Death metal and The Wiggles.
15) Who is the worst person to surf a heat against?
16) What piece of advice would you give your 15-year-old self?
Leave school already.
Complete the sentence. If I ruled the world…
I would rule it in a way that’s best for the people and planet.
See below for Reubyn ruling some Indo pipes from last season.[mpora_video id='duv0Al1rJ']